Are you looking for professional development events for public health communication and marketing? Look no further. You can get the latest research findings and expert insights for health communication, health education, health promotion, health marketing, social marketing, and behavior change communication at these annual conferences, summits, and other professional development events.
Specific topics covered include: traditional media, social media, news media, websites, online games, online forums, text-messaging, paid media, emerging media, digital technologies, mHealth, digital health, telehealth, virtual reality, augmented reality, AI, machine learning, health media consumption, health-information seeking, health information sources, health misinformation, health disinformation, health writing, medical writing, science writing, grant writing, narrative storytelling, digital storytelling, poetry, film, health disparities, health equity, health justice, diversity and inclusion, accessibility, theories, conceptual models, approaches, research, education/training, scholarship, publication, leadership, best and promising practices, and innovation.
2. #SpeakOnIt! A Health Justice Communications Summit
3. Science Talk Annual Conference
4. DC Health Communication Conference
5. Society of Behavioral Medicine Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions
6. Lerner Center for Public Health Promotion National Conference
7. Annual International Communication Association (ICA) Conference
8. University of South Florida Social Marketing Conference
Are there any events you think we should add? Let us know.
By: Monique Thornton, MPH
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.